RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: nice huge contract news stoss, you said:-"with more than 10...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: nice huge contract news stoss, you said:-
    "with more than 10 potential signings in the next 6 months"

I've a feeling we will all be surprised just how many contracts are announced by the Traffic division before Xmas, that is in the next 5 months. From council minutes and news articles there already appears to be 20 or more where RTS has already been selected plus a lot more where RFPs are out at present such as Houston, Plano etc in Texas, Chatanooga and Nashville in Tennessee, a number in California and several in Ohio.

Funny thing about Ohio and that legislative proposal that CSFB made such a fuss about, the actual cities in Ohio where RTS has been selected (Columbus, and a few other small ones) plus several with RFPs out at present all seem to think that the anti photo enforcement push has not got legs and will be thrown out eventually as happened in Texas and Arizona recently. Thus they seem keen to get going and sign contracts, I guess they are thinking that the worse case scenario if some form of legislation goes through will be that all existing contracts will be protected by a grandfathering clause in any legislation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.