CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

The market is not dumb. It is smarter than anyone can ever be....

1. 889 Posts.
    The market is not dumb. It is smarter than anyone can ever be. There is a reason why the share price is not going up.

Do u really think manipulation/accumulation is what is going on. Or does it make u feel better?

Even the big boys are scared because they have other big boy competitors. Why would they wait around, play games, and accumulate. If they did that the other guys would just buy it off them. There is not a one almighty powerful buyer that has the say they are also competing too.

People who say this thing has good things to come are only speculating. If there really was good things to come for certain everyone would be on it like hot cakes WITHOUT the need for advertising. Im not saying you are wrong im saying your guess (or educated research) is as good as any others.

In fact there is a higher chance probability that any given post on this thread will be positive due to the natural human bias that comes with people who hold stocks. This is human psychology and add money to the mix and all you seem to do is hope u are right believe in it despite what the market (every other educated person institution) thinks or does.

If the market likes it YOU like it YOU buy it. If the market does not like it YOU sell it. Thats a theory that can work due to momentum and the classic herding effect.

We are all sheep. Do you want to join the heard. Or stand your ground???

PS i hold it. But dont think for one second that i will not sell to sumone who believes good things are to come when it is evident the market does not agree. (Im sure this is evident by todays and many other days movements. Dont you wish u sold on open???)

Dont get attached to anything.

VIPHAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.