CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

ok viphar, so we shouldnt trust any information posted on HC?Yet...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    ok viphar, so we shouldnt trust any information posted on HC?

Yet you come on here and post using this as a means to get your information across, while belittling it as an avenue of receiving and sending information?

Do you see the logical breakdown there?

If you are going to belittle HC or CCC, post REASONS as to why the BUSINESS is doing badly, or at least show why your analysis of the charts is making you believe the share price will lower in the short term.

You come on here with something like a hypothesis of "Because it is posted about on HotCopper, it wont do well". Yet you back it up with no logic, just that people who are grouped together can sometimes become one-eyed or wear rose coloured glassed as such.

In general I trust information backed up with reason, logic that is well sourced. Mihal, for instance, does this on every post, are you telling me I shouldnt trust what I heard the CEO of CCC say at the AGM because the source information was given to me via HC as a communication medium? You have provided no reason, logic and have no sources for this 'demise' forecast for CCC, yet you think that simply because CCC is 'liked' on HC the information about it is automatically null/void Or inferior to other sources without having taken the time to critically analyse the data yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.