CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

nice day to be somewhere else...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Left the screen about 12:30 today...

Eight quick trades on CNP (think of those poor shareholders) and decided to plough the profits into buying a few more CVIO's.

Was not concerned too much about the entry price, just wanted some more, so grabbed a line at 22c just before walking out the door...but set two further buy orders; one for 20.5c and one for 20c.

Was not really expecting to arrive home to see them filled.

INR, AGM, AZA, the only green on my screen today...all else flat or significantly down.

Nothing much you can do on days like this though...only difference between sitting at the screen and watching, or being somewhere else is the level of self-inflicted stress.

One of the last thgings I do on days like this however is sell!

Anyway, my bank account balanced is unchanged from this morning other than $85 spent on petrol for the trip into town, I still have $2.75 in my back pocket...and I still have a couple of $50's in my wallet (that's iff my lady has not been at it).

So what is there to flap-on about.

Within just a few days time, most of my stocks will return to where they were, I will still have that $2.75 in my back pocket...although I suspect at least one of those $50's in my wallet would have been sectreted away.

XAO down 224 points today, yet CVI is down just 10% and the options even less at %9.

We may have fallen today, but many fell much further...which actually means on a falling tide we held a fair bit of ground.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.