TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Nice day TON

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I am not posting on the other two dominant threads because the first is on - DT's and 'Can we's' jostling for half cent moves ... geeing each other up on stuff they have no control over. The other or later Volume thread is people comparing the size of their old fellas and pretending they have made it...REALLY....

SO.... Being a bit of a FH (although he'd hate to admit it ).. Technical...today the 48 break was massive.... Really ... People call a 45/46 break @ 60c but the push through 48 was full resistance so I am bull at 80.

funamentally...yeah why would ask.. $1.99 by x mas.. U know it... Funny thing is SYR is cracking on... The sector is being scrutinised... SYR is being rated as the product of choice... We have same said product and IMO .. Over the next few months as we A) we deliver said product and B) ride the value wave... We will be ...massively related.. sucked up in the vaccume hat is the graphite play of the 'DAY'.

i watched a lot today and could only think...."My job here is done" .. Not that I or any of us ever had a beating on the SP but I like to think (unrealisticly) I might help to lift the sentiment of the herd on the thread.... The tide has come in and the global radar is blinking and it is nice to see the first real move toward TON 's true value which to me is currently not a scratch on today's SP.. (U have seem my prev valuations on TON to SYR like for like and we still have $2+ to gain on that)

i suspect regardless of future positive announcements ( of which there will be many) the SYR/TON deposit will increasingly pull TONs SP toward the fair value Its neighbour is enjoying and I'd expect it might be on the same trajectory as it's predecessor in 2012.

KL ... KEEPING IT REAL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.