ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

re: back filling gaps..chart chat Good to see you still hold...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: back filling gaps..chart chat Good to see you still hold John. I don't know what all this talk is of more news coming from Chipperbell. I think he may have been played a little, imho. Either way though, if you still hold you will make good money come production.

Fundamental announcement Chipperbell??? Like what. JORC ain't coming for a month and the market doesn't seem to react to any contracts expect iron ore ones. So what do you have in mind exactly? Would be nice to see USA buying iron ore, but really without a much bigger capital injection, they are not going to be able to supply anymore than the Cometals deal... 1.5Mt min imho, but then again I am sure Phil and co can get more people injecting more money in…lol.

The stock is definitely undervalued for a near term producer, two, 3, 4 months away!! But when Mr Markets alarm wakes him up to this is anybodies guess.

Index Capital must be playing this one again presumably based on that track record of buying 34M in May and having none in July. I would seem they got their 34M from ANZ?? (you guys agree…see May top 20 if you have it) so they didn’t put any buying pressure on, but put all the selling pressure on to push this down over June. Probably accounted for half one the movement for the month of June alone. Probably looking for a quick buck noted how undervalued it was, but when the re-rated didn’t come they got out. Now they may well be scrambling to buy up and regretting that as they see the potential re-rating on the horizon as they may have initially predicted.

I don't think we have seen this run that much because these announcements have come from nowhere. No movement beforehand suggests good management imho, keeping it tight lipped and not letting the volatility creep into the sp again. I am sure the ppl who ran this up the last time would have liked to been informed early again and then it would have run a lot further. Like you say Ripped, on this news it could have run a lot further earlier in the year when it was still 'hot'. Been stagnating for a while and presumably accumulated at the lower levels by the new entrants to the top 20.

Is you firm still playing it Ripped….LOL, its MTM by the way, who haven’t sold a single one of their 57M shares, and why would they.

Really would have been good to see the top 20 for June to paint the full picture but never mind. Maybe if we all bombard Phil again he will put it up! LOL.... NO, DON'T DO THAT, they have much more important things to spend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.