BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

hi seanbuccsi just received the letter in my post today for the...

1. 440 Posts.
    hi seanbuccs

i just received the letter in my post today for the voting for 25 feb 2013

I will be voting YES for all the reasons that GUNSS has posted. It will be nice to give him 20% for higher price but we have given him a "gentleman's agreement".

Its a strategy , a very good one. sometimes we have to sacrifice something for much bigger gains. I like towie invested a lot during the option conversions 1 months prior to fukushima. Lost a lot during that time but from my point of view, Alex/Azarga is a life saviour for BLR. He sees the massive potential in BLR where other dont. Others see danger but he sees opportunity over the last 2 years. He is a visionary.

I am really glad that we have GUNSS onboard and has direct connection with alex molyneux. That's why i am very glad to have another ally today here in hotcopper.

i haven't seen any bad news coming out from BLR yet for the last 1 year except that we were stuck in the aftermath of fukushima. It was the market not the company that was performing poorly. BLR is an outstanding company in a bad market but i believe things will change. In any company or business, the MANAGEMENT is one of the vital component and i will think that alex will be joining the board after the voting.

What i can see at the moment is that BLR is attracting so many prominent and capable figures that my confidence increases with them. Not only that, they are smart and influential and will only help BLR grow rapidly. BLR is drawing them in like bees to honey - so there must be something really good!

Follow the smart people and the smart money. I am happy with their "tailings" ;)

ps:I am biased because i am a die hard black ranger :)

that's my 1/ cent worth.

all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.