ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

nice double bottom in place, page-26

1. av
    2,595 Posts.
    re: max was right I got the same impression from the report Max...after seven wells recompleted 150 barrels of oil a day ain't outstanding...the sand issue sounds like a major problem...and you'd think they would be "doing" not "planning" gravelling in if there was heaps of oil coming out. More worrying is the June start for the new deep wells...i.e. after the share issue they desperately need.

Having said that...once the RTNs come through they will probably be able to sell of large tracks to raise funds and pay for drilling...some of the tenements sound good (but don't they always).

I was also shocked by the $350000 salary for MD...not bad for a company $6 million dollar company that has passed on its main drilling responsibilities to CLK...the rest of the time must be spent waiting for RTN to come through...I hope he plays golf...as you can see, taking my frustration out on management ;-)

I really hope James has something up he's sleeve...I take a small degree of comfort from the fact he owns so many shares himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.