TZL 14.8% 3.1¢ tz limited

MMDo I detect a conversion? I mean in your outlook rather than...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    MM

Do I detect a conversion? I mean in your outlook rather than from DKR :)

I hope the negative sentiment among a few posters has now been swept away along with them. Their clearly expressed sentiment repeated ad nauseum was that $4.50 was a largely unrealistic price. Obviously $5 is even more unrealistic and they would have ALL sold out (assuming they were actually holding anything) being entirely rational beings. All the more for the rest of us.

What of the list price? You all saw the brokers reorganise the sell list after it was temporarily eliminated. The same pattern was established although a bit more ragged around the edges given the danger of their dare being taken on. It may just be in the interests of the 3 major brokers involved in this activity to generate turnover rather than an attempt to cap the price in advance of the delist offer. That price will be influenced by the same valuation data that the CS clients see so by then the ASX market price should be within 25% of that figure. It will probably be lower given the tendency to more negative sentiment on the local market. We should be receiving a delist offer based on the final market price so by then we should see close to AU$20. It may be lower but any CS clients wanting to top up their allocation in advance of the float should drive the local price up prior to delist. By rights the price should equalise. The float will occur with better sentiment from concerted PR so I expect the placement price to initially double just on pe adjustment. Once we see confirmed evidence of large automotive, computing and other industrial orders of the size we now understand are well in prospect then growth should really take off. EPS of >$2 is within reach by this time next year, hopefully much more. Even a profit of $5/new small unit and $50 for the larger industrial units will stretch a long way if there are not many more than 50 million shares on issue. Dividends are odds on much sooner than I thought would be likely.

All traders please stay away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.