ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Correct Pas; there would be no way they could manage to get $6m...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Correct Pas; there would be no way they could manage to get $6m of shares for less or equal to 2c if they were to attempt it on the open market..... Monash know they have a good deal IMO. If monash were tell ECT that they weren't going to fund...... Then it would be highly probable that they would get that same share quantity for less than the 2c.... but out of the team

Hell.... If they were to come forth and say that..... then they would probably get double the volume and more at that price!

IMO Monash know they are in a great position; the provision of cash is one thing but they obviously bring something else to the table.... ECT have stated that they feel that Monash hold STRATEGIC value beyond the $6m funding (last paragraph of the chairmans letter regarding Monash). Wonder what that is... To me, it sounds as if, both want this and they both feel they have great advantage working with each other!

I picked up a few extra on Friday morning at 1.1c which I'm happy with.....should have grabbed afew more....hindsight is a pain in the ass.

CR at nearly double the current price north...... How often do you hear of that? Speaks words IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 31187534 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15442632 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.