MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

nice finish, page-8

1. 375 Posts.
    Tox has subsequently gone from strength to strength since oppie conversion which I believe (and hope) will happen to Molopo. But my logic - which may be flawed - is that there will be some uptime in the short term this coming week, whilst monies are processed and options converted. (I am looking purely at demand and supply - the true generator of price.)

Supply will be reduced as a lot of trader's cash will have been tied up (albeit for a week) in oppie conversion - there will be a fair chunk of liquidity by knowledge money in the stocks taken out of the picture (although smart money has already converted). Once oppies are converted supply will increase and in the absence of demand side effect - eg great announcements or some exogenous benefit to MPO the SP logically will fall short-term thereafter form where I hope to pick up some more.

Please - ANY observations on the tactics/strategy/logic really welcomed......constructive critisicsm always welcomed - flaming - don't waste yor or other people's time.

Just my thoughts

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.