KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Well said davoHutchley, yeah I was in that frame of mind...

1. 14,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Well said davo
    Hutchley, yeah I was in that frame of mind yesterday, took the plunge at 11.5c, and 3.3 on the oppies.

Got more oppies today under 3c, thanks to someone shortsighted, and so am now set.

There should still be a good chance to get heads under 12.5c tmrw, and oppies under 4c, but I would have to think it will get harder as the week goes on, and the news gets closer.

But that's just my 2c worth.

RAU, dont tell me - I had ONE trading parcel, of about $9000 yesterday. I went to buy RAU at 17.5c, but pulled it as it was about to be hit, thinking, nah, she's going to tank, I'll just sity with what I already had free carried...Doh

I bought more KAL instead...
    Well, thems the breaks, and now RAU has done well, I'm set for KAL's next move

Stevedaw, yes even more confident after today, I was a bit nervous this morning, seeing my entry prices breached, but just walked away and didn't look, knowing/hoping buyers would start to reenter for the next announcement and bring it back up, which it did

Sometimes I get it right...

Oh, also good news, cancelled my gym membership today after having used it probably 10 times in a year, so that worked out to $96 per visit I can now spend on stocks ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.421K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3921 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.