SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

I am not orthodox in my approach and I am impatient. I am time...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I am not orthodox in my approach and I am impatient. I am time poor and do not perform endless hours of research.
    I do not rely charts, I do not rely on technical analysis, I go with gut feel. Charts and analysis are a big part of my gut feel approach - what is everyone else thinking? Add to this chat sites, street talk, media etc and a bit of craziness and you have it - my approach!
    I sold out all my main account holdings in SLA at 90c + and have now bought back many times more, thanks to Opes. Gut feel it was the right thing to do at the time. Having said that I retained considerable holdings in 2 other accounts I operate throughout the whole saga. Suicide approach here, but the potential capital loss in fye 09 was a backstop to lessen the pain.
    I posted on SS some time ago and was banned due to previously being registered under a forgotten name. My final post which "Di" was involved in stated how we just dont know whats around the corener and to expect the unexpected, Sovereign risk etc. I had my head bitten off by the rose coloured glasses mob.
    When I saw the bid get raised from 100k 56c to 100k 57.5c and then to 59.5c, it gave some comfort of genuine bids sitting there all day. This and the 100k order at 59.5 was the final motivation to move at 60c. Tomorrow will tell if I was right, Thursday will be the real day of reckoning. Anyhow there you have it.
    Happy to talk on weds if you are there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.