NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Nice floor, page-101

1. 13,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2784
    Hi mate,,,

spruiking,,,bit harsh,,,,sounds a bit dodgy....

anyhooo

lots changed in the last few months, and especially been changing last fortnight.

• Did think it would go on to 20 but 1455 just wouldn't break,
    • POG AUD spike was unsustained and has fallen back 50pc roughly from its early year exploooosion.

• AUD pog falling back means the extra margin is not really sufficient to cope with the unhedged USD debt and interest payments.
    • Margins are actually contracting last report on units produced, costs rising in large mines, cadia costs capitalised to reduce reported costs, they will depreciate later and say,,look non cash item.
    • Couldn't take its allocation in EVN
    • Sold assets to reduce debt load, not reduced from cashflow,
    • more Capex needed Lihir and Telfer
    Telfer produces is valued at heaps less than lihir and - no sale - so on ncm metrics Lihir might still need a right down.

Thought $20 with to company upgrades to production, and all I got was a 1PC increase on last year, that's not going to pay off debt and provide cash for dividends safely imo

Debt to equity ratio is rising hard and its a price taker, price has changed and is soft

Thought short well up from here, yes I can get smashed but still don't think ppl will hold a 0% yield at above book value too long....

Good luck mate,,,things changed,,,,,long didn't pay on the second one....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.