EOS 1.96% $1.50 electro optic systems holdings limited

Compounded growth of over 45% for 2020 and 2021 over 2019 means...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Compounded growth of over 45% for 2020 and 2021 over 2019 means in EBIT terms 29 mln and 43.5 mln. Any industry insider knows that this CAGR can be extended beyond 2021. EOS itself expects to achieve substantial contract awards going forward to support even higher growth. The market that EOS has created for next generation weapon systems will reach 16 billion dlrs over the period 2020-2030. They expect its long term market share to exceed 35%. This is an additional 560 mln dlrs in revenues annually for the next ten years. The whole company is valued by the stockmarket at less than 400 mln Adollars. These numbers put smiles on investment bankers faces. Are there any takers? Yes plenty. From the past I remember the Israelian ELBIT and shareholder Northrop Grumman. These are the obvious ones, but there are more. The only hurdle to pass is approval from Canberra and shareholders. Speaking for myself as a shareholder I would be happy to be left with EOS space and a company payout of ten dollar per share. This would entail a bid for the defense sector only of one billion Aus dlrs, but preferably U.S. dollars. which gives EOS the opportunity of paying out 10 dlrs to shareholders and also make sure that space is fully funded. I think ABC would also like this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.