LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

nice jump, healthy volume, page-5

1. 14,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Dingle, to be fair to PS he did predict the fall from $1.60 very well and encouraged selling all the way. I am just being humourous and having some fun. He did a great job for his investment bank if he was trying to encourage a sell off by retail investors over the last month or so. I dont think he has predicted a rapid turn around or recommend a buy did he? His reduced posting amazingly coincided with the end of the selling campaign.....what does that mean?

I should caution that I have no crystal ball, tomorrow this could all change direction but the last few days have been encouraging and the volume today was really nice. If we get the new gas law in place in Ukraine and an Arckaringa farm in over the next quarter then we could well see another rise like we did earlier in the year. Good luck to holders on that score.

IMO if you are a trader, dont be too greedy and take some profits when you double your money to get free investment in Linc Energy then it doesnt matter where any possible SP manipulators push the price because you have no loss to stop. Set your next sell at any desired level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.