LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

nice jump, healthy volume, page-8

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Szaba, Interestingly a poster punter007 recently popped up on LNC Top$ forum with the same IP range (and language style) as a poster on HC called Purav Shah. PS had similar characteristics, downramping (SP to go to $1 etc)... could it be the same or related person? :) 110.174.xxx.xxx (110.174.xxx.7)

One of punter007's posts from 21/06 bizarrely introduces P Shah (from HC), to the T$ forum... I particularly like the "I think his name is P Shah" bit...

The T$ guys weren't interested haha.

punter007 21/06:
    --------
    "You should see this guy's posts on HC, I think his name is P Shah, he is probably the only one I have seen on HC with an honest view of LNC's SP, pretty similar to mine. He gets hammered every time he predicts the SP's going south. However, I should say he has been spot on pretty much every time about the SP. His view about the SP is similar to ours where he predicts the SP to be sub $1 soon, a view that opposses the masses. I dont understand whats the point of having a forum if you do not accept both sides of the story. People like him and Bigal ( one of the other posters whose views I really admire) either stop posting or move on to other forums. I am new to TS but I feel its a similar story here.

Well time will tell, who is right. I guess I should stop posting, dont wanna be hammered for my posts."
    -----------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.