LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

nice jump - is ann coming?, page-25

1. 14,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    BigAl,

Linc SP jumps UP and DOWN quite a bit. Volatility = opportunity for traders. Opportunity to lose as well as win.

24 Jan Ann on Arckaringa saw a jump to $3. On a few parcels of shares bought in 2012 under 50c I made 500% profit but then put it into copper plays of mine that have done worse than linc this year.... easy come easy go i guess.

Since $3 Linc has dropped in a non linear fashion. buying in in recent weeks prior to Exxaro news you could have made 20% easy from $1.40 to $1.77.

So here we are now heading to ? 50c? $1?

Are you saying it will never get up again? I hold Linc LT because in the next 20 years i think Linc has a very good chance of transforming itself into a profit generating enterprise with at least one big play working out.

Given the volatile nature of the SP I say who could know what it will do tomorrow or in the short term, but if a decent farm in deal is struck then it could do similar things to what it has done before. History tells us that Linc will probably spike on good news. I made plenty of money trading LNC and on my LT holding I am well ahead for now. If it gets below 78c I will be losing on my LT bet but i think it would only be a temporary short term scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.