LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

nice jump - is ann coming?, page-28

1. 381 Posts.
    Hi Szaba,

I remember what Lory said in one of his posts,"Trade what is in front of you not on the possibilty of what can be". Being optimistic is one thing and being blindly trusting a company which has untill now proved nothing for an investor to trust, in its fundamentals and management is other.

We have seen an extensive debate on how PB has been lending shares to shorters, for his own benefit, at the expense of small retail shareholders like you and me. What can you expect of someone like that.

I understand a long term holder like you who has made 500% in the past is increasingly hopeful of some deal turning out in the next 3-4 years which might quadruple the SP, and this is really evident in your posts. I am sure you cross your fingers when you talk about all these potential deals. But there is always an "if" and "may be" which increase your risks of loosing your hard earned money . I have already received around 21 emails from ppl here on HC who have lost their hard earned savings with LNC and are looking for every opp to make it back.

The fact is you have no reasons you explain why the SP tanked in 2008 from $5.39 to a $1. And again from $3 to 46c in 2011 and now from $3 to a $1, and if you do that is your answer on why should you be trading what is in front of you and not what can be.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.