LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

semi" why waste your time allerting all and posting here to save...

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    semi
    " why waste your time allerting all and posting here to save us? move on and invest some where else"

This may surprise you but as I said previously I got heavily burned just over a year ago on this stock as I like many got sucked into the hype.

My main reason for posting detail about Linc is that many Linc investors have very minimal knowledge of financial numbers and don't really understand how to accurately evaluate a company.

Some people seem to think that every time the company runs low on cash they can just issue more debt forever.
    The reality is that they now are near their debt limit.

My purpose is to protect these people from getting sucked in and potentially losing a lot of money.
    I've been calling a sell on the stock since it was at $2.65 so I must be doing something right.

I fully accept that many people here just have a different view to me about Linc (like szaba) and will continue to invest whatever happens and that's there choice.
    I do however think that's its important to get a balanced view of both sides so that people with limited stock market experience can make a balanced judgement about wether to invest or not in LNC.

Dispite what you think I have NEVER shorted a stock in my life and NEVER will. Also I am not trying to down ramp with false information so that I can buy back in at a lower price.

I have always said if I see a great deal finalised or the company becoming cash flow positive I would be back in the stock, so I also have a personal reason to keep analysing the stock

As regards tell me to stop posting and go and invest in some other stocks I think you have a dam cheek saying that, I am currently invested in 7 other stocks on the asx and I don't see why you should decide which stocks I post stuff on.

If you just want to see up ramping posts on the LNC site I suggest you should look for another forum as this forum is for both sides of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.