ANR 6.38% 5.0¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

Up from 95 cents to $1.57 in the space of two or so months ......

1. 213 Posts.
    Up from 95 cents to $1.57 in the space of two or so months ... what more evidence of interest do you require?

The company operates under continuous disclosure rules. So you want the company not to announce a deal with Zoetis and sell into APVMA approval? Or you want them to release both items at the same time? I wouldn't count on it.

In the end as I implied before the market is forward looking. If both of the potential catalysts become reality the market will value ANR based on perceived future earnings. Work on some future PE and EPS figures for ANR. Also keep in mind that it may be allowed to trade at a higher than average PE if the company starts to show significant progress with development of the product for human gastrointestinal conditions. That's notwithstanding the fact that Zoetis are looking at Detach with a view to multiple livestock applications, not just piglets.

There will always be sellers but as the recent negotiation announcement with Zoetis demonstrated, selling early and into news can sometimes be a poor strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $1.535K 30.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11500 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 19297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.