TMX 0.00% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

nice little letter, page-5

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    My take and it is my opinion only.

The IRM bid appears to be a waste of everyone's money and time (not to mention trees!).

Terrain - some good gold resources and prospective ground yet they are way too slow to make anything happen.

In all honesty, I cannot see how the IRM bid can be consuming much time.

The last quarterly revealed a different tack - a real attempt to position the company as an emerging producer though does anyone believe it will happen anytime soon?

Where were the numbers - they must have crunched the numbers....

How much profit is expected to be made, what are the toll treating options and associated costs, what is opex likely to be. The absence of detail is worrying - how is anyone expected to make an informed decision when there is a marked lack of information?

Perhaps a case of once bitten twice shy?

By all means, make a move towards production - but get out there and tell the world!

Why can't TMX do some drilling concurrently - drilling creates news, interest etc. The sampling program was completed last November or thereabouts - 6 months later, not one drill hole completed as far as I am aware....

The new Chairman - why was he appointed, has he added any value whatsoever since being 'onboard'? (I don't know either way).

The Aztec Dome nickel project - have they considered a JV or the like to allow them to focus on the gold project?

The Cooggee gold project - it was up for sale now they're considering development options - were these development options NOT considered before!!??

Keith W. seems like a very decent, honest and hard working fellow but the market needs, indeed demands, constant news flow and a consistent and persistent strategy.....

Get at it TMX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7205186 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8593344 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.