GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"I want Galaxy to be stable before conducting ANOTHER...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    "I want Galaxy to be stable before conducting ANOTHER construction project."

I've been saying the exact same thing right here all along, years ago. Unfortunately this isn't the way GXY is doing business. They want to grow quickly and that's what they did through all these years. I was opposing the James Bay joint venture, the Lithium One merger, and the battery project to no avail.

"ECE for Sal de Vida" is a joke, right? GXY is running out of funds, regardless of SdV. The BFS is due during Q2 and GXY certainly will not halt it being on the home stretch. Also ramping up Jiangsu is a costly operation and GXY can not sustain it without funding until positive cash flow is achieved.

Anyway... let's wait and see. Cash at eoq1 coupled with burn rate will give a clear as day indication of what to expect. I'm perfectly sure we're going to hear about newly issued shares to whatever party in the not too distant future. And until this financing question is being answered convincingly the share price won't make grand strides as some want me to believe. And with the SdV financing already looming the next HUUUGE wave of dilution is headed our way already for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.