SHV 0.00% $3.68 select harvests limited

Nice momentum change, page-8

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Yeah I've heard/read the purported supply/demand arguement over and again.
    Just isn't holding any weight for me.

One poster argues we're awash with almonds the other says supply overhyped.

Way I see it ...its a staple food more or less and easily processed into other foodstuffs.
    People are clueing into health benefits. Niggest producer California is having big problems re water supply and salinity issues?

China loves Ozzie grown products as does rest of Asia.

SHV also focusing on value added product and brand recognition. So if our milk cattle fish fruit is gaining premium quality recognition in Asia can't see why our nuts aren't going to follow suit and very quickly at that!

We also aren't talking short shelf life here - it's almonds.
    So really not concerned about all the hulla ballou re seasonal supply.

Let's not forget the exemplary financial/assets/divvys/management and maturity of the assets as well as projected tree plantings and purchases. I mean seriously what's not to like.

Nup ...for me it's about shorting and artificially suppressing the SP for accumulation purposes and to me... at least ... it appears that way from the long term shorting of this stock and the daily SP trading patterns. So for me I'm sensing a breakthrough SP once retail buyers and friendly long instos grasp the intrinsic worth of this stock and concommitantly shorters reverse or exit their positions ... really suspect only one shorter worth worrying about ...but who knows eh?

But... if you're right and it drops under $4.50 I'll be dropping my BHP and jumping in deeper than I am currently. .. let me tell ya!

Cheers.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 24/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.