So I guess you might possibly come up with similar excuses for...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    So I guess you might possibly come up with similar excuses for the over-representation of Muslims in French jails - estimated at 70% (that is an estimated 70% of all prisoners in French jails are Muslim). So approx 10% of the population with 70% representation in jails.

Yes, no doubt it is others to blame for such behaviour and criminality according to our apologists.

Perhaps I could suggest an alternative theory - they are products of a corrupt cult that is non-compliant in its management of the weak of character and further, it creates weakness of character by wearing so many of its followers down with its shackled rules.

I'd hazard a guess that many of these messed up individuals blindly followed/follow nutjob clerics who screw/screwed with their minds using a combination of:

- the direct wording of the quran
    - blaming infidels for all their woes ably supported by western apologists who gladly latch onto such a noble cause...

What a mess indeed. Yes, Mohammad Bouhlel was a classic example and the product of what Islam can and does so often chew up and spit out.

Enough of the lame excuses and apologising for the obvious.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.