TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

nice open, page-11

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    G'day mickovskit,

I agree that the EU CE Mark approval seems to be the catalyst for TIS's current re-rate and your TA advice seems to "gel" with the fundamentals going forward.

I'm expecting a "flurry" of events and announcements during May/June 2012 and I guess that this is what the market is "telling us". Here's my list.

1. EU approval for sale of VitroGro ("CE Mark") anticipated any time from 11th May 2012 onwards (as predicted by Reveboot in his post of 2/5/2012 - 11:21).

2. Announcement that Quintiles has completed selection/employment and training of UK and European staff.

3. Confirmation that all measures are in place for the start of VitroGro sales across the UK and northern Europe during the last week of June 2012.

4. Announcement of proposed trial of VitroGro in France to meet French reimbursement protocols commencing during Second Half 2012.

5. Announcement of FDA Venous Ulcer Trial scheduled to commence in Second Half 2012 extending to 2013 and concurrent FDA Diabetic Foot Ulcer trial, including site selection and patient recruitment details.

6. Announcement that "an integrated communication program" for the launch of VitroGro (eg publications, scientific and clinical papers) will commence with the attendance of Dr Mercer and Professor Upton at the prestigious BIO 2012 International Convention to be held in Boston over 18-21 June 2012. They will be presenting a Break-Out Session "From Wound Healing to Regenerative Medicine -

http://mybio.zerista.com/event/member/46402

7.Announcement that the launch of VitroGro sales into the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Northern Italy will occur during the week beginning 25th June 2012 ("the last week of June 2012" - ASX announcement of 27/3/2012).

By any "stretch of the imagination" the months of May and June are "full of promise" for Tissue Therapies.

Regards,

Goggo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.