CSL 1.00% $308.53 csl limited

nice pre-open, page-10

1. 2,602 Posts.
    I am not worried about CSL in the current BULL market environment. The more Financial stock rally the quicker the bubble will burst....and when that happens someone will be screaming for help.

I have enjoyed huge profits since November 2008, as many of other traders or investors have too...but even though the banks have been rallying I would not be touching them no matter the amount of potential profit I may miss out. The only time I will touch the banks is when I start shorting them...and IMO it will be quite soon.

People have not learned anything from this crisis. The current mind set is ....oh $hit, I do not want to miss out...buy buy buy.... sure ...go ahead keep buying.

But when the big BANG happens again CSL and similar stocks still will be there.

And, ....I have been trading stocks daily while CSL is my LT investment.

I have left this link on CBA forum

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WROK2L4

There is 2.7MB audio file in it. I reckon people should listen to it. I have downloaded it off ABC a couple of days ago.

CSL performed well today. I am pleased. Three more sessions till the report comes out. I guess by TUE we may see $33.

Let others invest in the rallying financial stocks....and good luck to them. I am not greedy for money. I like to have it but greed isn't good. Panic (on missing out) and greed is what we are seeing now....it's all artificial...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.53
Change
3.060(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$308.99 $308.99 $305.97 $232.7M 769.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 913 $307.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.59 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.