WOR 0.93% $15.19 worley limited

Following on from 'croasian's' post i think he makes several...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    Following on from 'croasian's' post i think he makes several important points. A full TRILLION dollars worth of projects in the resource and esp oil& gas sector were cancelled/put on ice during period mid 2014 - end 2015. Over past 2-3 months oil has gained 60% in price to USD50/barrell. But to get these suspened projects back into actual construction will need (imo) oil above $70 for at least 4 months. Will that happen over next 6 months? I somehow doubt it but everything is uncertain/fragile.

WOR employs many thousands of consulting engineers who only earn income by charging their time into design and construction wk. Yes, they do some maintenance but its small fry compared with the stuff they were doing between 2003- 2014. If short selling is not for you (and many people loathe it) then stay on sidelines and let this stk play out. Yr end is 9 weeks away and i expect them to report another loss. why rush and risk hard earned capital. This mkt is dangerous hence i become a short term investor/trader. Days of buy and hold gone imo.
    Last edited by DSD: 14/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.