IGO 3.55% $6.13 igo limited

nice profit report, page-6

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Webspyda,

Gold. Yes the recently overlooked facet of IGO.

Why shouldn't Tropicana grow and grow, they only got up to speed with their massive (freecarried) drilling exercise recently. Looking at Ashanti reports a few months ago, it looked like their standout up and coming new project. I think the ultimate size of this is going to take a lot of people by suprise.

By my estimates yesterday IGO had shrunk to the stage where cash+investments(MRX/AGO)+Tropicana was 50% of cap. That made the nickel company look very cheap imo. [I was ignoring any value in franking credits, and valuing Tropicana at $120mm].

So the nickel coy has hedging. At current forward curve a dint in future NPAT of approx A$50mm. Big deal. Even adjusting for this and on todays close gives an EV of approx A$400 mm. Less than for ALB or AGM that are not yet in production, and don't have Chris Bonwick.

In todays QR I liked the nickel production. A refreshing change to overperform to that extent two quarters running. Hope they similiarly exceed budgets throughout 07/08. Looking at the development of McLeay shoot 1 as a non-geologist I was impressed. This company simply oozes class, whatever Daredevil says.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.13
Change
0.210(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $4.630B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $6.14 $5.91 $8.999M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 21651 $6.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 10280 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.