ALK 0.00% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Nice read, page-2

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Nice read indeed Tnc2 and I like this part:

Alkane Resources, a gold miner known for its zirconia and rare earth Dubbo Project in New South Wales, Australia, said that zirconium chemical prices at end 2017 financial year were 40% higher than end-2016, "particularly due to the Chinese government-led clean-up of the industry, which resulted in reduced production of ZOC, and also due to the increased prices of the raw material zircon."
    The announcement goes on to say that "further increases in ZOC price seems likely, as China increases the focus on ZOC waste streams".
    Alkane sees a likely decline in production coming out of China’s Shandong province, but stresses its overall importance as a chemical, in that "ZOC is the primary precursor for producing downstream zirconium chemicals and zirconium dioxide products worldwide".
    Alkane therefore sees itself as an "important alternative" to ZOC production in China.

I need to add,
    ALK has a proven record as a successful exploration and gold mining Coy.
    ALK appears to have the respect of the majority of people in the Central West of NSW.
    ALK appears to have minimal local dissent or ill feeling.
    ALK endeavors to employ locals.
    ALK has suggested that the Dubbo project may well have a 70 year lifetime.
    ALK has demonstrated that there is a succession plan in place.
    ALK has demonstrated that in the process of mining it is very aware of being in harmony with the environment.
    I am not sure if any other active Australian mining Coy can say, that on their so called offset rehab land, they are successfully protecting native fauna and flora, raising livestock and getting rid of those mongrel feral cats!!
    I am very comfortable with my long term investment in ALK.
    jusfinkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $303.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.8¢ 49.5¢ $500.2K 1.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 103908 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22507 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.