KGL 0.00% 9.4¢ kgl resources limited

nice results fromk murchison, page-127

1. 13,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4020
    Thanks Paddyboy,
    I got it before the mod got to it.
    Why anyone would moderate that amazes me.
    We were hardly going to continue to discuss the stock on this thread.

Well if I ever needed convincing the gold and silver markets were manipulated, I got it last night.
    Gold dropped $90 or 5% and silver by even more- around 6.5%.
    The moves were very out of line with the way the charts were forming.
    Short term volatility in metals may affect sentiment and some panicky traders may sell KGL today. We may get a chance to buy lower again on any possible spike downs but I doubt the instos that were buying will go away for long.
    For gold to drop short term on Bernanke talking up the economy and not mentioning QE is understandable but;
    First of all who is Bernanke kidding?
    I would love things to work out without more printing but I am a realist.
    They have projected a deficit of around a trillion dollars for this year. That is huge, and where is the money going to come from?
    Europe? The Fed is already creating money to lend to Europe!
    China which is slowly but surely offloading US bonds rather than buying any?
    Japan may continue to create money and buy some but certainly not all.
    Or more obviously the Fed will create the money and do the bulk of the buying?
    I can’t imagine the market actually believes there will be no more money printing.
    If the economy is looking good, why did silver drop with the positive implications for its industrial use?
    Even without any more money printing many including myself expect gold should already be well over $2,000 ($2,800 is my estimate) based just on the money printing to date.
    Now with a trillion dollar deficit for this year we are expecting no more money printing to come?
    What a joke.
    Interesting the US markets barely dropped. They didn’t buy what the fed said so my guess is the PM’s were probably given a push lower through direct manipulation.
    Today or possibly the next few days may be a good time to buy our favourite gold stocks for anyone that wants top ups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $414 4.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43337 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.