LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

nice rev in the oz today, page-18

1. 44 Posts.
    I have held a lot of MNC for ages (aver 31 c) and marketing has always been a low priority for them which has contributed to our shareholder pain. I invested after a BRR report and since then its been the odd 50 page powerpoint. They have almost had an aversion to it, maybe the idea of the attention makes them nervous. They should hire someone new to do it, I will gladly see that on their OPEX. Anyone interested?

Its great to see the UK broker reports that put the SP over 45 c plus, and as we all knew it should be a lot more according to the basic numbers. How much bigger is it than sandfire - yes their quality is far higher but we are much Bigger! and labour is cheaper, plus better geared up for infrastructure in that area. But look what happened to sandfire price in the drop - virtually nothing.. MNC marketing come on dont be shy.

Please no takeovers in the 20s please please, surely management would not approve - not that weak - and the sooner we get into the 40s, the better from the TO respect.

For us long term holders its going to be de-ja vu for a while.. we were already there a 40. Anyway its chin up, and lets enjoy this ride back to life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.831K 981.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3032155 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 207614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.