ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks to all who have defended my integrity, it is very much...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks to all who have defended my integrity, it is very much appreciated. To those who have suggested I go back and read the details in the ann's, I've been doing that for 11+ years now. My intent is not to suppress anything, WTF would I want that?! I hold and have for years. Trust me, i've got as much into ADO as I'm ever going to, so there is zero value in the SP staying low for me.

So, as per my OP, I understand the business is very different. We thought the same in '14 and were championing the management at the time for being brilliant and applauding the efforts as they were touring the trade shows in New York, etc. it's easy to get carried away by sentiment and positive ann's, however until revenue is flowing and contracts are signed it can be seen as rhetoric that doesn't eventuate to anything meaningful. Anyone who was a part of the '14 run who isn't considering taking some off the table at this stage are either much braver or much dumber than I (maybe both).

The other thing that some of us will remember from some time back is a discussion around why ADO had so much trouble getting M&G into a crowded market where the big boys own the market and to break in with something like a troponin test was always going to be a tall task considering investments made by both hospitals, governments and big pharma into existing technologies. I remember at the time someone (I think it was Twin, actually) saying the reality was the only way we would likely see market cut-through is if some major novel disease was introduced to the world whereby big pharma didn't already have a foothold and we were somehow on the front foot. Well, the disease is here. We seem to be close to capitalising on it along with a couple hundred other companies across the world. All of that said, until we have a solid ann outlining a contract for significant revenue, I would simply offer this as a cautionary tale: ADO is still a speccy stock.

I've always believed in the tech and have a solid grasp of what it is and how it works. I understand (to the extent that I do) the potential for multiple applications and have posted on many of them in the past. I can appreciate those who are relatively new to ADO and respect the decision to invest, but don't disrespect me with paltry posts around 'read the detail'. Of course, we all expect there to be news in the coming days, myself included. All I was attempting to do is gauge what people think may happen if it doesn't. Some of us have scar tissue on scar tissue.

All IMHO, FWIW, FOCF, TJAB, DYOR, blah blah blah...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.