ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks Surges. Through multiple posts (to include the OP) in...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks Surges. Through multiple posts (to include the OP) in this thread, I've acknowledged the difference in the company then and now.

• "I know how different the business is today than it was back in 2014"
    • "So, as per my OP, I understand the business is very different."
    • "Agree, there's been progress to be sure."
    • "As you say, the story is seemingly better than before, but I'll still approach with cautious optimism"
    • "Just a silly comparison back to 2014 and some of the similarities in the chart. Again, very different times, but interesting to note:"
    • "This management team is much better at keeping us informed"

Not sure what more I can do to agree on that front, but thanks for pointing it out again. Acknowledged and agreed. In fact, I agree with a majority of your post. That said, not sure someone having a heart attack that could be diagnosed within 15 minutes of an EMT would agree that our troponin POC test wasn't life & death. It wasn't necessarily a luxury, but sadly not seen as a good investment at the time due to a number of industry factors. Different discussion, but, well, yeah.

As soon as a major contract or revenue generator is announced, I'll be the first to celebrate. Validated test results may momentarily boost the price, but I want contracts. Progress checks at this stage really don't excite me. Until we get the big ann, I'll stick to my cautious optimism, thanks. No offense intended to anyone, just how I'm going to approach it.
    Last edited by bourbasted: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.