UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

nice shot for unilife, page-4

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fullgoosts posted article is over 12 months old but is a great read at any stage of the game. It's a great reminder of whats going on with this company. Who cares that the last 12 months have been lackluster, if one is focused on that 3-5 year plan, the sky is as blue as blue and everything is rosey. Whether you are a "buy and hold-er" or trade the company on its peaks and trough's, there will be plenty af ativity to keep us all occupied while this whole thing pan's out.
    There will be plenty of differing opinions and some resulting scuffles and bickering, but in the end we are all reading here for the same reason, that is that this little company, that is soon to be as big as Ben Hurr, has got our intrigued attention and we are hungry for more info. UNS is far from boring.
    Interesting to read that AS has been lunching with stake holders. Only last week I was at the beach alone, playing out scenarios in my head as I do, I was trying to imagine a day in the life of a CEO of Unilife corp. I imagined there would be a lot of lunches and dinners with many relationship-building encounters. Where do you take a handfull of Execs from massive pharmaciutical company's in P.A.? Well, I guess you just book out a charter flight down to N.Y., probably arrange a hit of golf at the N.Y. Country Club in the morning, a bite to eat at Per Se Restaurant, some sight seeing before heading back to Newark A.P.
    I think its time we passed the hat around to get some funding for a Private Investigator, just to keep tabs on A.S.'s lunchings and who they are with, for how long, how much laughter was going on, who sweated the most, that sort of thing. As our thirst for updates increases I think it's time we found out our own announcements rather than wait for them.
    It's become apparent to me that as CEO of Unilfe Corp, you dont sit around waiting for someone to come in the shop to get "2 boxes of syringes, thanks", No, this current stage of the game involves a lot of hard work, lunches, golf, hand shaking, maybe a few emotional bear hugs with potential associates, thats whats going on right now folks, business building, laying down the path to the success of our cash machine.
    Hold on tight......
    (Footnote, I'm still averaging "up" for those who think I'm in the red)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.