CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

I was tossing up between SVL or CCU a few months back. There...

1. 848 Posts.
    I was tossing up between SVL or CCU a few months back. There were mainly 2 reasons I went CCU as follows,

* CCU have a healthy number of well credentialed management and experts working for them. The resumes of such individuals instilled confidence in me that they are capable of building a mine. SVL on the other hand, the last time I checked, only had 3 people really running the show of which their main experiences were not practical/technical rather commercial/corporate.

* CCU were perfectly poised to start production when there was silver mania.

These are the main reasons I opted for CCU at the 30 cent mark. Also the Indonesian fella coming in made me buy more. I am very happy with my choice as it is one thing knowing a commodity is hot and another finding the right companies to invest in. That $ 1.06 valuation that bloke gives is ridiculous.

If silver hits and holds above $ 100 an ounce CCU will be around the $ 10 mark. People still not convinced silver can hold current price levels given its volatility in the past. We may have a sea change coming. I reckon we will break $ 50 an ounce. But no doubt $ 50 will be a significant resistance where a pull-back maybe to $ 40 will occur before $ 50 gets taken out.

All my opinion and may well be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.