TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Hi @therookie88, I believe you are right, the EIS will be...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi @therookie88,
    I believe you are right, the EIS will be shorter than for the mine site.  It still pays to not be over-the-top optimistic and still account for logical timeframes.  Remember it is still an acid leaching process, and bulk tailings will have to be taken into account.  Easy to do, but we still have to jump through the hoops.  If it gets approved sooner than 3 years we all win, then onto construction. I would be happy to see a quick approval process and it would restore some faith I have lost in the government powers that be in these processes.  I have been involved in Mega-project development for the last 11 years and have been privy to some of the delays and unproductive decisions made by governments.  

In fact, the Jemena article that @tigers80 just posted was one such poor government decision.  A gas pipeline route was sold during competitive tender in late 2015. Come 2016 the same government placed a moratorium of fracking, which means that the pipeline they had just sold to a company has no chance of being filled!

Hi @noodly,
    I am a keen investor and advocate for TNG, but I do want to defend my timeline above with solid and logical debate.  The timelines set by management are goals, not necessarily always coming to fruition.  
    * 2012 it was announced that Production would occur in 2014.
    * 2013 it was announced that Construction would occur in 2014.
    * 2014 it was announced that Construction would occur in 2015.
    * 2015 it was announced that Construction would occur in 2016.
    But in saying that and to answer your question, no I do not think that they are telling us Porkies, they are giving us company goals, which I hope they achieve.  

@tigers80,
    While the informative view that you have put forward shows a clear understanding of the company's current status I have not been sufficiently swayed by your argument.

Once we jump the flaming hoops, which we will, then TNG will be an elephant of a mining company.  But my reason for putting forward the last couple of posts was so that nervous-nellys who have recently bought in don't start to question their investment in a month for not being $1 already.  It will get to much more than that, but I believe it will be more realistically in the timelines I have provided in my previous post above.

Good luck to all fellow investors

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.