AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

nice start today, page-5

1. 142 Posts.
    Thanks to CB and Worthind and others for bringing snippets of communication and daylight into this dark hole of my sandpit.

The fact that larger investors are prepared to dip their feet in now, is a good show of confidence in AVX. They, I believe will be holding on, until the after the outcome of phase 3 and beyond is known.This I reckon is a positive for the sustainabilty of our price. While I, like others would have loved to make a quick buck on some cheap 14c shares, this won't be happening and we will have to buy on market.This is another positive for SP, especially after the issue of new shares.

I am not holding my breath, to learn about the identity of the new investors, as I don't think they will have to reveal themselves,unless they become a substantial holder. Now that's an avevue that I get excited about, but dismiss it as only wishful thinking.The Spp closes on 18 dec, so an announcement would make a nice xmas present, but once again it was only in a daydream I had. In the end,I won't be too fussed over this token SPP for us, as long as the eventual outcome is profitable. When it comes to your own money on the line, it is very hard to trust anyone, so a little more postive communication from the company will go a long way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.