LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Nice start, page-29

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I spoke to their office today as well , Begovic the co secretary advised me Chris will not return until January 29 to Perth and probably wont be in the office until the Monday ,

The company sec gave little away , however he did say the Illo results were not dependant on his return , as soon as they were received they would be published , but in his view any potential JV discussions that Chris had in Peru would probably need to go through the board for ratification and legal sign offs,.

he did not say there had been discussions but i got the feeling he had , so I suspect from his comments we will see an update on any JV or funding news until after Chris is in Perth and then their next board meeting at the earliest

Hopefully we do get the drill results from either Illo property before then so as to give the share price a bit of respite and see whether there is any reason a JV partner might be interested

I bought more at 2.5 , and cannot believe we are 2.3 seller at a point in time where results are due.

I just hope the results are not good and any JV on Illo comes with some cash , and takes away the companies need to raise money at this crazy price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.