MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

"Hi Reiners it doesn't say a soft BFS the company has agreed to...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225

"Hi Reiners it doesn't say a soft BFS the company has agreed to a BFS study as per prt of conditional funding package.."

How many times do I have to explain it?

Yes there is an official agreement with a requiment of the BFS. But there is an internal agreement between Graphex and Castlelake a light BFS is sufficient.

--------

Same with the off takes. There is a chance Castlelake don't want to see off takes in front of the funding.

I hope, we will see some off takes this months, but it's not safe. Maybe Castlelake does without it, in order not to let the share price rise and get a cheaper entry point later.

--------

You know, all off takes, also binding off takes make no sence, if they are more than 2 months away from when you can deliver the stuff

Off takes are not worth anything in Grafit Bussiness. Not even the binding. You could sign 20 pieces now, it doesn't do anything, because they are never really binding, even if it says binding on them.

You produce and then you deliver. That's how it works. Any off takes (binding or not) more than 2 months before production will be finalized anyway. The market thinks Off Takes are great (misbelief, one transfers this from other raw materials, where it also works), see the price increase at WKT or BKT at that time with release off takes, but for the business or for the financing it doesn't help in principle.

In fact, there are no real binding off takes in the graphite sector, e.g. 1 year before the start of production. These are all loose expressions of interest. Nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1719910 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 201907 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.