MVL 14.3% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

Nice - This new vid from the MD says everything you should need to hear on GPX, page-78

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    are you talking about the post that got modded for profanity? I never claimed to be a graphite expert, I can just read an investor presentation and from reading both investor presentations, I deduced the following:

WKT (DFS)
    Basket Price: $1515 per/t
    cost per tonne: $347 per/t
    margin: $1,168 per/t

GPX (Pre-fes)Basket Price: $1,777 per/t
    cost per tonne: $500 per/t
    margin: $1,277 per/t

If read the WKT presentation it also says grade is king often and frequently and while I appreciate good corporate messaging as much as the next stock follower, it's clear that grade cannot be king when another company has a more valuable product.

As for quoting products ect, it's clear that Graphex has stumbled upon a product that suits their project and while it hurts not to have the most profitable project, if the other companies had a problem with the Basket Price assumptions, they would have flagged it with the ASX, if Castlelake had a problem with the +800 micron figure, they wouldn't have invested.

Feelings, everybody's got feelings! Size does matter, it's not my fault the ladies in your lives enjoys a more profitable project with larger graphite margins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.