MVL 14.3% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

are you talking about the post that got modded for profanity? I...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    are you talking about the post that got modded for profanity? I never claimed to be a graphite expert, I can just read an investor presentation and from reading both investor presentations, I deduced the following:

WKT (DFS)
    Basket Price: $1515 per/t
    cost per tonne: $347 per/t
    margin: $1,168 per/t

GPX (Pre-fes)Basket Price: $1,777 per/t
    cost per tonne: $500 per/t
    margin: $1,277 per/t

If read the WKT presentation it also says grade is king often and frequently and while I appreciate good corporate messaging as much as the next stock follower, it's clear that grade cannot be king when another company has a more valuable product.

As for quoting products ect, it's clear that Graphex has stumbled upon a product that suits their project and while it hurts not to have the most profitable project, if the other companies had a problem with the Basket Price assumptions, they would have flagged it with the ASX, if Castlelake had a problem with the +800 micron figure, they wouldn't have invested.

Feelings, everybody's got feelings! Size does matter, it's not my fault the ladies in your lives enjoys a more profitable project with larger graphite margins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.