GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Another one bites the dust :( At least you cashed-out AFTER a...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Another one bites the dust At least you cashed-out AFTER a spike-up Facty. All the best with your investments buddy. Better than selling at $2.40 as some did. If we get a pull-back i hope you rejoin us making a swag on a buy-back costing Morgan Stanley in the process. Fundamentals of GXY are 2nd to none. So many sat by complacently and let our B.O.D. get-away with ignoring the Morgans' Conflict of Interest..We lose quality retail shareholders and no doubt parasitic insto's benefit by taking their place low-ball on our share register.

My votes will go AGAINST our Directors' remuneration/performance bonus proposals and if the profit on my $2.30's buys are good enough (upon a takeover proposal) my votes will be to accept it & move onto a company that shows more respect for it's retail/shareholders and says NO to dirty-deals by the banks. China is being criticized for 'not opening-up it's financial system to U.S. Banks to transact in'..Why would anyone in 'their right mind' allow the parasitic American Banks to mess with their system. The GFC sub-prime disaster was ONLY 1 decade ago..Chinese memories are longer than that..They are progressive with high-speed magnetic trains & driving the E.V. Revolution. The U.S. should be dragged kicking & screaming into the 21st Century..challenging as their banks/oil/missile companies run the show and U.S. Banks prefer to lie about lithium-supply and kill off seedlings before they grow. Fortunately we are debt-free with valuable 'in demand' assets..It would be nice if a decent institution was doing the sale-brokering 'behind closed doors' rather than renting their GXY shares to M.S. :/

I still suspect us retail-holders have done more buying than selling through recent down-selling..can only hope..Banks are NOT getting my shares cheap..Buy in Gloom..Sell in Boom to flip the tables on those b'stards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.