LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

nice to see the gallery is quacking...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Great results...

Up there with some of the better intersections you are likely to see...what's more, they are on trend; indicate a previously unknown extension to existing loads (ie, it's NEW); are within easy reach of existing mining infustructure; are open along strike and down dip; have major implications for the economics of the Gidgee mine and; have major implications for the rest of the area and by extension, LEG itself.

I have sold and bought back in already today...on a portion of both my shares and options...I will not be trading again today.

In some ways the market has the memory of a fish, yet in others, it is more like that of an elephant!

LEG is suffering from both at the moment...

1. Dumb ar$e traders (fish), who jump at shadows and trade what they see 3 minutes either side of the current action...we saw this with RTM in recent days.

2. Then you have the elephants who remeber LEG this time last year...who, if they decide to trade it, sell out at minimum (if any) profit, almost as if to punish it, without regard for what is actually going on.

If you understand the workings of both of these groups, you can make some serious money from LEG.

LOL...will they ever learn?

I expect LEG will rise from here, but not before it breaks free from the current TA reactive zone...so for now, I will be looking to volume and VWAP to expose what the rest of the indicators and on screen antics will obscure.

This is good news, the market will eventually get over itself and work this out.

Happy to hold.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $72.72K 6.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4400426 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 539664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.