RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Hi all RMG is in a different phase. I read a lot of rubble hear...

1. 113 Posts.
    Hi all RMG is in a different phase. I read a lot of rubble hear some know something and other just hot air, wish they would post elsewhere. Some reported facts their qld tenetments ned time simply that once wet season is over they will commence driling and finally prove their zinc jorc. Its a pity drilling didnt go as well as anticipated and hence the WHOLE program was incomplete so the team have to finish their driling program and thats when we will see a move in share price.
    Copper there came by acident but a very good surprise with enourmous upside.

We have a great team in current rmg maagement but with all projets in areas where weather plays a big part patience is essential and i am sure we wil be rewarded.

Tasie is a real surprise to me but has same halmarks as qld zinc project who knows it could be main focus after initial driling but i think we will be very very come may/june. No amount of ramping or baging will help usd just time and patience and hopefuly we will all be rewarded.
    Enjoy the ride and i lok forward to a petrus or krug champagne some time soon. Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.