CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

nice to see, page-3

1. 23,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    ROFL

Winton does what Cygnet tell him to do. I wonder if a seat on the board of TEY was an inducement also? What is the fees the directors get for doing nothing again?

Not only that but why would you roll over the notes if you see an upside that can earn you more than 11% p.a?

If any note holders see a future in the company with share price appreciation to come they would be financially better off to convert right now.

They won't for two reasons

1. The company is at serious risk and I would think that as note holders they would be secured creditors.
    2. Cygnet won't allow them to because they don't want them selling into any spike because they may Need the votes to hold off an EGM, Although any note holders that converetd for that reason would need their heads read.

It has been suspected and spoken about ages ago that Cygnet wanted the current structure to fail as they has another business to bring into the shell they have created. Lets hope it is something tangible and not just another bits and pieces deal used to drain unsuspecting shreholder pockets.

Free options and bomus deals for Cygnet clients. What does the avergae investor get?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Pity they didn't stay on board with Warren. I hear that whilst the board have been trying to find ways out of a hole he has been busy o/s signing real contracts.

Looks like the GT3000 will be put to use after all just not to our benefit.

Any one hear anything about the CLRS?

Apparently Bill and Damien just receieved substantial salary increases so I guess we must have signed a big contract to pay for that?

Good on ya board...all in the best interests of shareholders no doubt and I guess the EGM that Bill was organising to oust the board won't be happening just yet?
    Just a coincidence no doubt.

Keep supporting them Lee...who knows Cygnet may have room for another client?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.