THR 5.56% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

i dont know where this was pulled from originally, but i got...

1. 46 Posts.
    i dont know where this was pulled from originally, but i got this from the LSE.

THOR MINING PLC POSITIVE INITIAL DRILLING RESULTS SPRING HILL GOLD PROJECT (NT) Dated: 8 August 2012 Initial assay results of up to 12 grams per tonne gold have been reported for the new 2012 drilling program for Thor Mining PLC's ("Thor") (AIM, ASX: THR) Spring Hill gold project south of Darwin in Australia's Northern Territory.
    The assays are from only the beginning of the drillholes - part of a three pronged approach by Thor in 2012 to test different gold resource options presenting at Spring Hill. The results, tabulated below, are from near surface Reverse Circulation (RC) pre-collar portions of the holes, all of which are being extended by diamond drilling, and include the following highlights:.
    • SHDD008A 11.0m @ 5.1 grams/tonne (g/t) gold (Au) from 65 metres including 6.0m @ 10.2g/t Au from 66.0m
    • SHDD011 59.0m @ 1.4g/t Au from 1.0m including 1.0m @ 12.4g/t Au from 51.0m 26.0m @ 0.7g/t Au from 71.0m
    • SHDD012 5.0m @ 0.6g/t Au from 59.0m
    · Down hole intervals only - refer Table 1 for estimated true widths Diamond drilling extensions for each hole will provide core for the main target area of each hole. The diamond tail for the deep Callie hole extending from SHDD009's pre-collar is nearing completion at more than 900 metres depth. Core logging and assay is progressing close behind the drilling with an update on results due soon.
    The program objectives include testing:
    1. Mineralisation below Spring Hill's main existing Hong Kong lode (completion of 2011 program);
    2. Callie style mineralisation at depth beneathSpring Hill; and
    3. Satellite targets to the main Spring Hill resource, likely to be completed in a separate RC drill program later in the season, following receipt of regulatory approvals.
    1. Further Hong Kong Mineralisation On the basis of the 2011 drilling results,part of the 2012 drilling program is directed to test the overall continuity of the gold mineralising system below the known Hong Kong lode. As a result, the 2012 holes will aim deeper and have a broader spacing than 2011. Three holes are planned for this component ofthe program totalling 1,050 metres, with the first 100 metres of each hole using reverse circulation (RC) drilling, and the deeper portion with diamond drilling. The drill target zone has been selected to correspond with the strongest Hong Kong mineralisation. It is the assays from the RC portion of this drilling, intersecting gold mineralisation of the Main and Central Lodes, to the east of the target Hong Kong Lode that are reported in this announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $11.81K 688.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 431156 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.