THR 0.00% 1.8¢ thor energy plc

MB was always going to do a Sergeant Schultz and say "we know...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    MB was always going to do a Sergeant Schultz and say "we know nothing!". If he said they had good results but didn't release them yet it would be breaking ASX rules, no? Not to mention the eyebrows being raised over the SP increase, knowing the directors had news that was not released. So it was always going to be a case of watering things down I believe.

Anyway, my fingers are crossed big time, especially for those long suffering holders here that held on when the price tumbled. You deserve it!

My prediction is that they will do a SIR and announce that they had some assays come in over the weekend and found good readings. Some big buys went through the UK last night. Not sure that would be happening if nothing good was going to be announced. Might as well throw money into the gutter if that was the case.

Look, even if the price holds at 2c for now, it would form a good base for Dundas and I would be happy with that price stabilizing for now. 1.2 - 1.3 is just a joke for a stock with this much potential. We already have 2 JORC compliant resources damn it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $2.147K 119.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 270700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.