RHE 0.00% 23.5¢ rheochem plc

nice volume firm close, page-6

1. LR2
    61 Posts.
    Thought I'd just update you guys as to the UK market again. The day started with RHE quoted at 6.25p - 6.5p with small buyers moving the quote up to 6.5p - 7p within the first 90 minutes of trading. It stayed that way for the rest of the day and by 10 minutes before closing the shares bought outnumbered the shares sold by 4.5 to 1 ratio (162k vs 36k).

Then in the last 10 minutes the big trade came in again (along with one smaller one). The big trade was for 250,000 shares at 6.75p, a price slap bang in the middle of the quoted prices at the time (and the same price as yesterday's big trades) so I cannot determine with certainty whether it was a buy or a sale.

But the sale price never reached 6.75p at any point that I saw today so I assume that it was probably a buy (especially as the share price ended higher on the day).

If I am correct then the buy / sell ratio by the end of day was 6.75 to 1 (412k vs 61k).

Personally, I suspect someone is starting to build a stake on the quiet here. Please let me know if you spot any similar trading over in Oz. This is getting interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.