FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Nice Volume Today, page-21

1. 13,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4611
    In the end an oil explorers shareprice performance can only realistically be judged from a point prior to making a discovery ( before that they have nothing but hope)untill now and prior to discovery the shares were avaliable anywhere from arond 2c upwards in the period leading up to discovery to 7.7c now and as high as 14c, so a 2-300% gain and thats despite some serious dilution raising funds to stay in the game, which given the fact the oil price collapsed in that period is an exceptional performance....if you can't accept that fine but the shareprice gain in that crucial timeframe is a fact.

I'm underwater myself but don't spend my time bitching about Management they have a tough job and I believe they are doing it very well under the circumstances, the perfect management doesn't exist, you obviously don't agree and that is your perogative but it staggers me that you have a buy sentiment, you are acting like a shorter, there have been a few bashers making an appearance recently as they do from time to time..

Anyway I'll will leave you to your unhappiness and your buy sentiment and wish you luck for whatever agenda you have....

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.